Broadcast Automation Software
What is Broadcast Automation Software or Playout Automation Software ?
Broadcast automation Software incorporates the use of broadcast programming technology to automate broadcasting operations. Used either at a broadcast network, radio station or a television station, it can run a facility in the absence of a human operator. They can also run in a "live assist" or "live broadcast automation" mode when there are on-air personnel present at the master control, television studio or control room for this any radio station / TV station / Satellite TV Studio will need the perfect Broadcast Automation Software. Any broadcast automation software consists three work-flows first is Playout Automation and second one is On-Air Broadcast Graphics Automation and third is Live Broadcast Automation.
Uniplay is India's Most Advanced and Robust Broadcast Automation Software and Character Generator Automation with Playout Automation Software for satellite television channels or Cable TV Channel Broadcaster. Uniplay supports SDI and HD output with Blackmagic's Decklink Boards. It support unlimited Graphics Overlay with High Quality Adobe Flash, Targa (*.tga) & PNG (Quicktime) Sequences & Still JPEG, Bitmaps and PNG.
Uniplay & Uniplay-CG has the Best Interface for Scheduling Operation and Media Files ever. Comparing the other available Playout Automation Software, Uniplay schedule your campaigns automatically. Just enter parameters like time slots, days of the week and periods, and Uniplay will create the schedule for you while choosing from the available Media Library. If you prefer to enter each spot manually, the advanced manual scheduler will save you time by giving you instant overviews of your schedule.
Based on start and end dates and account information you can create any schedule. Uniplay Advertisement or Sponsor Interface Editor enables you to group, sort or search campaigns. When a campaign has been scheduled, the created schedule can be reviewed. Spots can be moved to other breaks using drag & drop and different spot titles can be assigned. Uniplay has advanced features for processing multiple spots. By selecting multiple spots in the log, different spots can be assigned, spots can be moved to another day or time, and fixed positions in spots can be assigned.
"Uniplay comes with Extra Template Packs of the High Quality Graphics!"
Uniplay provides unlimited days Movie or Media Files Scheduling and for fillers user can create Fillers Zone(Time Slots) for whole day and day of the week. So No Worries if user MISSED any Schedule !! Uniplay Manage The Complete Playout Automation Workflows .
The Main feature Contains :
- Seamless Playback of Media Files
- Zone Based Fillers or as Playlist item.
- Practically Unlimited Layers for On-Air Broadcast Graphics
- Inbuilt Character Generator for Text and Graphics Overlay.
- RSS Feed Crawler and Automation (News Feed Broadcast)
- Squeeze Ad(Overlay) in L- Shape, Top Bottom or Custom Designed.
- Ultra Smooth Multi lingual, Multi-Faced, Multi-Colored Font in Scroll or Crawl.
- Instant Live Video Ingest or Ingest Live Video as Time Based Event or as Playlist Item.
- Supports Fail safe Broadcast Automation( Require Recommended Server and Hardware)
- Accurate Frame Based Spot Advertisement Ingestion as single, Group or Zone Basis Group of Spots.
- Time Based and Playlist or Mixed Mode Broadcast Playout Automation for Media files or Broadcast Overlay Graphics.
- High Quality Broadcast Graphics Overlay Templates for Breaking News, News Updates, Entertainment Graphics or Business Related Graphics.
Application Vertical :
- Satellite Channel Broadcaster.
- Dedicated News Channel Broadcaster.
- On-Air Graphics Overlay Management.
- Television Channel Broadcasting Company
- Master Control Room for Entertainment Or News Channel Studios
- For Complete Playout Automation of any Television Broadcast Company.
- Cable TV Operator or MSO who Broadcast their Channel through Digital or Analog
- Live Video Broadcast whether its Game or any other Event like Live Shows or Newsroom.
Hardware Requirements for SD / HD Operations
- Intel Quad Core Xeon or Core i7
- 16 GB RAM, 500 GB(Minimum 7200 RPM) or Better SATA or SAS HDD for System Drive and SATA or SAS HDD or NAS with Gigabit LAN for Data Storages ,
- 1 GB Nvidia GTX Series 560 or Higher Graphic Card, DVD Writer,
- 3 PCI Express Slot for Graphic Card(x16 Slot) 2 Extra PCI Express Slots free for 2 Decklink/Intensity Pro Card for Input / Output.
- Blackmagic-Design’s Decklink / Intensity Card for Input/ Output (Analog , SDI , HD & HD-SDI)
Windows 7(SP1) certified PC or workstation. Or Windows 2008 (SP2) with Windows Media Service(Desktop Experience) certified server with sufficient space to install the selected Blackamgic Design Decklink or Intensity IO card.